As part of an ongoing series we’ll be getting to know members of the Hashtag Community. Today’s Spotlight is on @ManSizedThumbs
1. What is the story behind your twitter handle?
Like everyone else, I mostly use my phone to tweet and I have big hands, with big thumbs and I make a lot it typos.
2. How long have you been on Twitter?
Since May 6, 2009 at exactly 1:41 p.m. (I looked it up)
3. How long have you been playing hashtag games?
Probably since @midnight came on the air.
4. When did you know you were addicted to twitter?
I knew I was hardcore addicted to Twitter when I literally didn’t get one thing done in two days at work because of twitter.
5. What does nobody know about you? (until now)
I once gave the drummer of Bare Naked Ladies shit for being Canadian…and I was hammered.
6. A Few Of My Personal Own Favorite Tweets
— Man-sized Thumbs (@mansizedthumbs) June 18, 2014
I'm hoping one day that Mel Gibson will tell my story. #ThingsJesusNeverSaid
— Man-sized Thumbs (@mansizedthumbs) April 2, 2015
In case nobody has Facebook, it's cold outside.
— Man-sized Thumbs (@mansizedthumbs) January 3, 2014